Examination of the deed of establishment and articles of association of the company including its amendments. Document to be examined in this stage are as followed:
- The deed of establishment of the company, and
- amendments of the articles of association of the company, including:
- Minutes of the General Meeting of Shareholders, and
- Qualifications concerning legalization of the deed of establishment and articles of association of the company.
Examination of the capital and shares of the company. In this matter, the documents that shall be examined as followed:
- Capital history;
- Shares history;
- Shareholders, and
- Proof of capital investment.
Examination of the Board of Directors and Commissioners includes:
- The validity of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners;
- Nationality and
- The involvement of the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in criminal cases, civil cases, labor disputes and other cases.
Examination permits related to the operation of a Limited Liability company include:
a. Business license;
b. Disturbance Permit;
c. Location permit;
d. Building permit;
e. Building usage permit;
f. Industrial license;
g. Environmental Impact Assessment;
h. Waste management license;
i. Business registration certificate; and
j. Other licenses
Examination of the company's assets including land, buildings and investments in other companies.
Inspection Agreement made by the company.
Examination regarding legal dispute faced by the company.